Hardware / Software Requirements
ASRX can be run on modest modern PC hardware. The minimum
suggested architecture is an Intel Core Duo processor paired with an NVIDIA
8800 GT video card. To run the sim at maximum capability, a good
combination would be an Intel i5 processor with an NVIDIA GTX260 video card.
The sim runs on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/11 with DirectX 9c.
A wheel and pedal set is required to race. The most
popular wheels/pedals are made by
TeamSpeak 3 is used for verbal communication. Drivers are required to be on TeamSpeak during a race so they can
communicate with the race admin.
- Please use your real name in the sim and on TeamSpeak. Be accountable for your actions on track and build your reputation.
- Please do not expect to race if you show up with less than 15 minutes to go before the posted start time.
- "d3d9.dll missing" error:
Newer versions of Windows do not incluide DirectX 9c. Download and install DirectX End-User Runtimes.
The original DirectX9c may be also work with Windows 7. See Microsoft for
- "WCCARBODY" error when loading a Cup car: Go to 'Options' in the Launcher,
select 'Video Settings..." and make sure the shader level is set to DX9
- TeamSpeak stops working when running the sim: Find the TeamSpeak executable and
configure it to "Run as Admin"
- TeamSpeak does not start from the ASRX Launcher: Reset the open command
for ts3server in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ts3server\shell\open\command\
- Unable to assign wheel or pedals: ASRX supports only the first three
game controllers. Refer to this discussion of how to manage the game controller order.